[gradsusr] Spatial correlation map

mehwish ramzan mehwish.ramzan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:45:12 EST 2017

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, in addition to having one value as scorr, i also want to visualize the
spread on this spatial correlation on my study area (as some location will
be highly correlated and vice versa). So, i want to evaluate the model's
performance at sub-domain level.

Is there any way to obtain it?

Please let me know.

Thank you