[gradsusr] Running WRF output in Grads

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:54:04 EDT 2017

Hi all,
My apologies because this is not a grads issue, but I believe a lot of
people on this forum use grads to run WRF output, so I hope someone can
assist me if this post is allowed.
I installed WRFV3.9 on ubuntu 16.04.
When I try to install ARWpost I get errors (in the compile.log for
ARWpost_V3 attached). I suspect the compiler is not able to handle this
version of ARWpost. I get the same error with ARWpostV3.1.
I have not been able to get any help from the WRF forum.
I would appreciate if someone had a similar problem and they can share a
solution.
Zilore