[gradsusr] With respect to comparison.

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:33:16 EDT 2017

You just need to use the lterp() function to regrid one of those variables to the other’s grid. For example,

ga-> display w105-lterp(k1,w105)

—Jennfier

On Apr 18, 2017, at 3:12 AM, ugo okoro <uknac23 at yahoo.com<mailto:uknac23 at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Dear All,

A better description of my problem is,
I want to the difference between a model ppt output and observation data with different resolutions. The model has data over the both land and ocean whereas the observation has land only. But I only need the difference over land. I have regridded the model output successfully but find it very difficult to get the difference between the two as this is my error message:

Error in gagchk: axis sizes are not the same
Operation error:  Incompatable grids
  Error ocurred at column 8
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = w105-k1