[gradsusr] With respect to comparison.

ugo okoro uknac23 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 03:12:32 EDT 2017

Dear All,
A better description of my problem is,I want to the difference between a model ppt output and observation data with different resolutions. The model has data over the both land and ocean whereas the observation has land only. But I only need the difference over land. I have regridded the model output successfully but find it very difficult to get the difference between the two as this is my error message:
Error in gagchk: axis sizes are not the sameOperation error:  Incompatable grids  Error ocurred at column 8DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression  Expression = w105-k1
Thanks. Ugo Okoro