[gradsusr] tildes

Ricardo Hallak ricardo.hallak at iag.usp.br
Wed Apr 12 10:17:36 EDT 2017

Hi, Alan.

If I correctly remember, there was a way to do that. In older versions of GrADS, it was possible for a user to create a new set of characters. Unfortunatelly I can't help you with that, once I've never done it. Besides, I'm not sure if it is possible with new versios of GrADS.

Is there someone in the list who has any experience in creating a new set of characteres in GrADS?

Regards,
Ricardo