[gradsusr] tildes

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:26:14 EDT 2017

Dear Ricardo,

Yes, I know how to do that, but I was wondering if there is a font that
includes letters from other alphabets that include tildes and accent
marks, so they do not have to be done manually.   Thanks.

Alan

Alan Robock, Distinguished Professor
   Editor, Reviews of Geophysics
Department of Environmental Sciences             Phone: +1-848-932-5751
Rutgers University                                 Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                  E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA     http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robockhttp://twitter.com/AlanRobock
Watch my 18 min TEDx talk at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrEk1oZ-54