[gradsusr] convertion of netCDF file into binary

Mikovitz, Colleen (LARC-E302)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] j.c.mikovitz at nasa.gov
Tue May 17 08:59:10 EDT 2016

The sdfwrite is for writing into another .nc file (sdf=self-describing format).

Use ‘set gxout fwrite’  along with ‘set fwrite’   Check out the documentation on http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html for each of those.

As a tip, make sure your x and y are set exactly to what you want output.  For example, ‘set x 1 360’ for a one-degree grid.

Colleen