[gradsusr] Font issue

Thomas Davies tsd.davies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:41:28 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply.

I have just tried using the full path, however when plotting a grid full of
values it stops using the font halfway up? e.g.

[image: Inline image 2]

And in the command line

*Error: Unable to open font file
"C:\opengrads2\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\2.1.a2.oga.1\i686\Vera.ttf"*
* Will use a default "sans-serif" font instead*
*Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file*

This means it doesn't output the image via gxprint