[gradsusr] Plotting shapefiles with varying colors

Matt Bunkers - NWS Rapid City matthew.bunkers at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 16 18:02:41 EDT 2016

Stephen and Jennifer,

Thanks for the replies.  I don't think I asked my question correctly.  I
only want to plot certain polygons within the same shapefile (e.g., the
tornado polygons), and then I want to plot other polygons (e.g., the flash
flood warnings).  What I cannot figure out is how to draw just those with
certain attributes, without drawing the others.

-- Matt

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com