[gradsusr] Write binary from txt or read txt in Grads

David Nielsen davidnielsen at id.uff.br
Mon Jun 6 22:16:26 EDT 2016

Dear Grads users,

I have a daily NetCDF file and would like to average several days in Grads
using a tloop or a while loop for it: no problems up to here. However, the
time increment varies without any pattern. Say, for example, that I need to
average a sequence of days like (t=):

2
34
15
23
3
46

I have these time values stored in a column in a txt. Is there a way to
read this txt in grads so that I can do the math with this list of times
and my binary?

This is a way I thought of doing it, but any other suggestions are very
welcome. They are hundreds of days I need to work with.

Thank you,

--
David
​ Marcolino Nielsen​