[gradsusr] ENTIRE GRID UNDEFINED, PLEASE HELP

Peter Tuju peterenos at ymail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:40:40 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear Isilda,Thank you for the feedback. I  always use NCL to display spatial graphics from wrfout and use ARWPost to convert wrfout to .ctl where I can extract ascii data from it for a short model run time up to ten days and it works fine, but for the seasonal model run "3 Months" it gives me "Entire Grid Undefine" Actually I want to extract ascii files in either .csv or .txt at specific latitudes and longitudes. If you have an NCL script to do the job, please help me!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone