[gradsusr] DIURNAL CYCLE WITH CMORPH DATA

Michell Fontenelle Germano michellfgermano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:16:07 EDT 2016

Dear  Grads Users,

I've been having such a hard time to work with diurnal/nocturnal cycles
with CMORPH. I can't find a function to separate the data according to the
hours. In my case,I need to first separete in seasonal periods and then
average the diurnal cycle (9 - 21h) and the nocturnal cycle (21-9h), so I
can analyze for 3 years (Note: the data has a time frequency of 30 min).
Should I use the "while" expression on Grads, so I can make a loop? I have
been trying to make a script to separate the months and then average the
diurnal cycle, but I haven't succeeded yet.  Does anyone can help me with
that? I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michell

--