[gradsusr] create control file for grib file

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:08:23 EDT 2016

Bimal,
There must be a bug in the current version of that code, or you copied it
incorrectly. If you used copy+paste to obtain the code, I would instead try
simply using wget or right clicking and selecting "save link as" to make
sure you copied the code correctly. If you did that, then the code has a
bug. I am not knowledgeable with PERL and so I may not be able to figure
out the bug in such a script, but the person who writes/manages that
utility, Wesley Ebisuzaki, visits this forum regularly, and his contact
information can be found online. I might suggest contacting him for further
assistance.

Good luck.

Jeff