[gradsusr] create control file for grib file

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:09:57 EDT 2016

Hello Jeff,
Thank you for your email. I tried to create control file using the
following command:
grib2ctl.pl grib_file >grib_file.ctl
but it gives the following error:

Unexpected else.  Incorrect if block nesting.

  Error occurred scanning line 258.

I dont know why the error is occurred. would you please help me to figure
it out?

Thank you.

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*