[gradsusr] Mismatch

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:03:35 EDT 2016

Wendi,
If you used two different control files to plot the cloud and rain, I would
check the PDEF and XDEF/YDEF lines of your control files to make sure
they're plotting on the same grid. It's probably the PDEF line, though. Did
you do anything with 'set parea' or a change of the dimension environment
in your script code?

Jeff Duda

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 9:59 PM, wendi harjupa <wendiharjupa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Every one
>
> I got problem in overlaying two figures.
>
> I overlayed cloud and rain data in one map. But the position of cloud and
> rain is not same (mismatch)
> is there any function in grads to solve my problem.
>
> I attached the figure about the problem. As on the figure I want to move
> the position of rain a bit higher and same position with cloud.
>
> Any help would be very appreciate.
>
> Best regards,
> wendi

Jeff Duda