[gradsusr] (no subject)

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 12 19:37:41 EDT 2016

Hi Carlos,

I think you will have to specify the XDEF and YDEF based on your file
dimensions.  For example, Iuvfield is a function of "fakeDim1" and
"fakeDim2", so will have to map these to XDEF and YDEF.  Since you don't
have alt or time as dimensions you can remove these.  Finally, you
should remove the y,x part in the variable definition (using xdfopen to
open the file).  Try this with "xdfopen":

DSET ^uvief20030101.hdf
TITLE Ultraviolet Radiation Index (UVI)
UNDEF -100 _FillValue
XDEF fakeDim1 720 linear -180.0 0.5
YDEF fakeDim0 360 linear -90.0  0.5
VARS 1
Iuvfield=>uv 0 99 Ultraviolet Radiation Index UVI
ENDVARS

Jim