[gradsusr] use GRACE satallite data in GrADS

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:20:05 EDT 2016

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you very much for your information and advice. I will try those which
you have suggested. But I am new to writing codes and I only know grads. So
it will take time to work with this data. I wish if I can get codes from
anybody who has used this data and has codes.
Thank you.

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*