[gradsusr] Specifying Default Options via Environment?

Thompson, Matt (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] matthew.thompson at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 27 14:10:52 EST 2016

GrADS Gurus,

Just a simple question. I often start grads (and opengrads) like:

   grads -lC

and sometimes with a -g specification as well.

Obviously, I could make an alias that points grads to that command, but
I was wondering if perhaps there was an environment variable (a la LESS
for less) that GrADS can use to find default options. Something like
GAOPTS, say?

As I said, not a critical question. I just finally decided I'd ask.

Thanks,
Matt
--
Matt Thompson, SSAI, Sr Scientific Programmer/Analyst
NASA GSFC,    Global Modeling and Assimilation Office