[gradsusr] broken screen graphics

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:56:30 EST 2016

Hi, Geoff —
That is a very weird messed-up graphic! I haven’t got access to CentOS 7, so I can’t duplicate the problem. If the output from gxprint  looks right but the X11 display is wrong, then that is a more difficult problem to debug and may not be related to GrADS at all. There may be some incompatibility between the installation of X11 on your CentOS 7 server and XQuartz or whatever you are using to support X windows on your display hardware.
—Jennifer