[gradsusr] Ensemble mean & Anomaly

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:09:07 EST 2016

Anomalies can be defined in many ways. Probably the common one is a
climatological anomaly. In that case you'll need to obtain data containing
climatological mean fields. The anomaly in that case is just [field -
climatological mean]. I do not know off the top of my head where such
fields can be found, but there are websites that provide anomaly graphics,
so someone out there knows where you can find those data.

Jeff