[gradsusr] How to Calculate Vector Wind composites using Grads

gibies george gibies at tropmet.res.in
Thu Feb 25 00:18:30 EST 2016

Did you get any error message from this script?

*Gibies George,**Senior Research Fellow (**CSIR)**,*

*Climate and Global Modelling Division,Indian Institute of Tropical
Meteorology,Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P. O.), Pashan,Pune 411008,
India.Office Teleph  : +912025904423Office mail      :
gibies at tropmet.res.in <gibies at tropmet.res.in>________________Vettikuzhiyil
HouseEzhakkaranadu SouthPuthencruz-682308, Kochi, India.Mobile number :
 +919028523910, +919420407392, Personal mail : gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
<gibiesgeorge at gmail.com>http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/
<http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/>*

print this e-mail unless you really need. Because every 3000 pages cost a
tree. *
*Save Trees, Save mother Earth." *