[gradsusr] Extract european Metars from monsoondata.org:9090 and plot them

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:55:10 EST 2016

Amelia,
Simply change the date you want to display with the ‘set time’ command:
‘set time 18z15feb’
‘d ts’
—Jennifer

On Feb 15, 2016, at 2:04 PM, amelia graziano <ameliagraziano at TISCALINET.IT<mailto:ameliagraziano at TISCALINET.IT>> wrote:

Jennifer thanks for the quick answer.

It works, but for what I understand, the METARs plotted are the reports for Feb 1st,. What I have to change for have plotted the latest MATARs (Feb 15th 1800UTC ?

Amelia