[gradsusr] Interpolating HRRR 15 minute GRIB to 5 minute

Brandon Schmidt admin at wilmingtonwx.com
Sat Dec 17 15:32:52 EST 2016

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a solution to take an HRRR Sub-Hourly GRIB2 file
with 4 time steps and interpolate it to have 12 time steps. I know this
somehow involves the 'iterp' function but I can't seem to get it working.
I'm barely even sure where to start...what must the destination control
file contain to make this work? I imagine this can be done fairly easily,
I'm just not sure how to do it myself. Any help would be greatly
appreciated...thanks!