[gradsusr] Can any help with the descriptor for the ARGO data?

Carlos Enciso Ojeda 20071058 at lamolina.edu.pe
Mon Aug 22 17:04:03 EDT 2016

Hi Jim

I really appreciate your help, it's always priceless, I was checking your
descriptor file, but it doesn't run, this is what must be changed.

Open Error:  Missing or invalid dimension size.
  --> The invalid description file record is:
  --> XDEF N_PROF     1 linear 180.0 1.0
  The data file was not opened.

I'm using data from the pacific ocean, with 137 N_PROF and I don't know how
to manage this problem. Can you help with this one, please?

I really thank all your help my friend.

Best wishes