[gradsusr] Drawing Shape Files

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Sun Aug 14 16:30:15 EDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

I have used both Windows cygwin and the linux versions, and have no
problems drawing shapefiles with either.

Yes, there's a way to troubleshoot.  To provide any useful feedback, it
would help if you provided the part of the script or command log that
contains your commands and on-screen results after you execute the
commands.  Also, the version of GrADS you are using with linux.

Stephen McMillan