[gradsusr] How to use template option for .nc file (there is no .ctl, file)

Hoop hoop at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 4 22:48:46 EDT 2016

Mano,

I'm confused.  Why does the path to your first file have a space inside
of it?  You have:

/home/data/pre/1995/01/ pre_1995_01_01.nc

Shouldn't it be:

/home/data/pre/1995/01/pre_1995_01_01.nc

If that doesn't solve it, please send the output from running
"ncdump -ht " on the first file.  If you are not familiar with
ncdump, it is part of the standard NetCDF suite from Unidata:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

Thanks,
-Hoop