[gradsusr] delete coincident isolines

Аня Романенко romashe4ka04 at rambler.ru
Mon Oct 26 09:17:28 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot!! It helps.

And if I need to draw contour plot, in these places I have bold lines, what can I
do with it?

  23.10.2015, 19:01:53 пользователь Jeff Duda (jeffduda319 at gmail.com) написал:

  I think you're seeing the coincident lines because your field has a very
  sharp gradient in values between your dark purple and pink shaded sections.
  The only way I could think to remove that is to use gxout grfill instead of
  gxout shaded. However, using gxout grfill will cause your contours to become
  blocky rather than smooth. You can reduce the visual impact of that by
  adjusting the XDEF and YDEF lines of your control file to make Grads plot the
  field on a very high resolution domain.

  Jeff Duda
  On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Аня Романенко <romashe4ka04 at rambler.ru>