[gradsusr] delete coincident isolines

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 25 02:00:02 EDT 2015

Ann,

This is probably a phase plot?  If so, and you are plotting from 0 to
360 (for example), the values near 360 will be close to 0.  GrADS is
going to try and color-shade between 360 and 0 with the entire color
range in this case thus getting what appears to be multi-colored lines.
You'll probably want a color scheme that is continuous across 360.

Jim