[gradsusr] how to make a composite

Ricardo Hallak ricardo.hallak at iag.usp.br
Wed Oct 21 14:48:22 EDT 2015

Hi Amina,
let me add some information: a "composite" is an average over selected cases. In general, these cases are similar (for example: different times, same area, similar cases). If you compute the average using ALL 10 years, it is just a kind of "climatology" (something as a long-term average). That is, there is a subtil difference between "composite" and "long-term average".

Hope this helps,
Ricardo