[gradsusr] Error on printim with bgImage

Miquel Bernis bernisfeina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:03:06 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot for your answer Stephen. Before sending the mail I've checked
the path using the shell command 'pwd'. I've tried either to put the full
path on the script and the short one:

printim vent036.png -b /home/user/folder/mapaBase.png -t 0 x630 y486

printim vent036.png -b mapaBase.png -t 0 x630 y486

And it doesn't fix the problem. Path doesn't seem to be the problem,
because as I told you, as a bgImage I can correctly open a .png file which
is at the same folder if this is one of the maps I create with GrADS.

Thanks!
Miquel