[gradsusr] Mask out Canada and Mexico, only including US grid cells in the analysis

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:05:18 EDT 2015

You can create GrADS maskout data file from the shape file following this tutorail: http://www.meteothinker.com/desktop_create_grads_maskout.html . Text coordinate file can also be created through changing the 'Ouput Format' to ASCII wmp File.

Dr. Yaqiang Wang
Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences (CAMS)
46, Zhong-Guan-Cun South Avenue
Beijing, 100081
China

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com