[gradsusr] Fwd: Error in gxmeta

M.Mahakur mmahakur at tropmet.res.in
Thu Mar 5 11:14:41 EST 2015

Hi,

I am still looking for a answer on the following errors, posted yesterday. I got while displaying a NetCDF data file for all 't' (TDEF). I did this several times restarting the GrADS, but could not reproduce these errors each time.

Error-1:
=================================

Error in gxmeta: Unable to allocate meta buffer
                 Buffering for the current plot is disabled
Contouring: 120 to 320 interval 20

Error-2:
=================================

Contouring: 100 to 320 interval 20
Contouring: 100 to 320 interval 20
Contouring: 80 to 320 interval 20
Contouring: 80 to 360 interval 20
Contouring: 80 to 400 interval 20
gancgrid error: unable to allocate memory for grutmp grid storage
  grid size = xlen * ylen * zlen * tlen * elen = 400 * 320 * 1 * 1 * 1
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'lrr'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = lrr
ga-> d lrr
gancgrid error: unable to allocate memory for grutmp grid storage
  grid size = xlen * ylen * zlen * tlen * elen = 400 * 320 * 1 * 1 * 1
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'lrr'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = lrr
ga->