[gradsusr] Station data control file

Clement Agboma aclems at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:02:19 EDT 2015

You are right in terms of XDEF, YDEF, and ZDEF being used in station
control file. However, even by removing these from the control file,
my station data domain still read as:

LON set to 0 360
LAT set to -90 90
LEV set to 500 500
Time values set: 2006:1:1:0 2006:1:1:0
E set to 1 1

This is a global data coverage  but  my data only spans a small
watershed with coordinates provided earlier on. It is really confusing
why this is happening within GrADS.  Has anyone faced similar issue?

Clement.