[gradsusr] Return keypress

Elio Campitelli eliocampitelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:40:51 EDT 2015

Thanks. It is a possible avenue but I was thinking more of something that
didn't require the user to press "enter". For example, a way to plot, say,
pressure and cycle through time with left/right arrow and move up/down
levels with the up/down arrow.

Right now I'm using the mouseweel to move levels and right/left click to
move in time (so, my script is permanently in "q pos" state, waiting for
the user to click), but I'm wishing to expand it and to be able to cycle
through different variables using the keyboard.

Thank you again,
Elio