[gradsusr] New meteogram scripts

Matt Bunkers - WFO UNR matthew.bunkers at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 30 12:02:17 EST 2015

Hi Jennifer,

When I run the subset script I get an error.  Below is the text of my input
and error.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

-- Matt

matthew.bunkers at sac2-> grads -bl

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.1.a1
Copyright (c) 1988-2013 by the Institute for Global Environment and Society
(IGES)
GrADS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information

Config: v2.1.a1 little-endian readline grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5
opendap-grids,stn geotiff shapefile cairo
Issue 'q config' command for more detailed configuration information
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
Running in Batch mode
ga-> meteogram_subset_GDS.gs
ga-> meteogram_subset_GDS.gs 2015013000 270 44
Error: nc_open failed to open file
http://monsoondata.org:9090/dods/gfs0p25/gfs.2015013000
NetCDF: I/O failure
gadsdf: Couldn't ingest SDF metadata.