[gradsusr] Great Lakes Wave upgrade

Bill Reilly bill_reilly at compuserve.com
Wed Jan 28 20:06:18 EST 2015

Hello all:

I have a question:

I downloaded the new Great Lakes Wave GRIB files today the same way I
always do, and then I used wgrib2 to prepare the data for using in GrADS
(like I've been doing every day for years), which all went fine.  But
when trying to open the files in GrADS I get the error "SDF file has no
discernable X coordinate". I've never had this problem with the old GLW
data files, what's different now?... I know the file names and
resolution is different, but what about the data itself?

If anybody can help me I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,

Bill

--

Bill Reilly