[gradsusr] Grads on Macs vs. Linux Machines

Aradhana Yaduvanshi aradhanayaduvanshi10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:31:09 EST 2015

Hi,

I am facing problem in getting output values through gs file. I am getting
all values like -9.99e+08 this.

My gs file for selected area is to extract temperature value for averaged
pressure levels is as follow

*tpp.gs
*monthly air temperature for 1949-2013
*for NPH region
*for averaged levels from 200 to 1000 hPa
*----------------------------
'reinit'
'c'
'open d:/GPH/Binary/tem/tep.ctl'
tt=1
while (tt<=780)
'set t 'tt
'define
temp=(t(z=1)+t(z=2)+t(z=3)+t(z=4)+t(z=5)+t(z=6)+t(z=7)+t(z=8)+t(z=9)+t(z=10))/10.0'
'define tem=aave(temp,lon=-150.0,lon=-130.0,lat=10.0,lat=40.0)'
'd tem'
val=subwrd(result,4)
hj=write(Ntt.dat,val)
tt=tt+1
endwhile
*pull x
'clear'

one more thing i noticed that i used same gs file for different lat long
than it is giving output. Means when i am using -sign for longitude then
this is the outcome.

Kindly give any suggestions for same!!