[gradsusr] Grads on Macs vs. Linux Machines

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:19:32 EST 2015

One more suggestion. If the ctl file of your friend and you differ in xdims
and y dims then also this problem occurs.

Suppose the ctl look as if

XDEF  121  LINEAR  50.0 0.5
YDEF  141  LINEAR  -30.0 0.5
ZDEF   1 linear 1 1
TDEF 31 LINEAR 1may2014 1DY

In the first graph it is from 0 90 N and in the second graph it is
different. The definition of XDEF and YDEF and the points may be different.
Just check this.

Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R
Project Scientist-C
National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting
Earth System Science Organisation
Ministry of Earth Sciences
A-50, Sector 62, NOIDA -201 309, INDIA
Mob: 09496026547