[gradsusr] error on Mac 10.6.8

Bernard Kokinchak bernardkokinchak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:29:38 EST 2015

I am trying to install grads 2.0.a9 on Mac osx 10.6.8
i am geting this error message when used sdfopen comand

Scanning self-describing file:
Http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov:909/dods/gens/gens20150211/gep_all_12z
udunits(3): Couldn't open units database
"/usr/local/lib/grads/udunits.dat": No such file or directory
gadsdf: UDUNITS package initialization failure.

I have the file is there in that path.

From,
Bernard Kokinchak

"I pledge you, I pledge myself, to New Deal for American People" FDR

"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he
has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad. " TR