[gradsusr] Skip some stations when plotting station data

Rabah Hachelaf r.hachelaf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:51:41 EST 2015

Hello,

*I would like to skip a **number of stations data when plot it with
grads.I find the message below describing a trick used in COLA, i am
wondering if this method still valid *

*or is there another **one.*

*Thanks.*

*Rabah  *

*Jennifer Adams* jma at cola.iges.org
<gradsusr%40gradsusr.org?Subject=Re:%20%5Bgradsusr%5D%20Skip%20stations%20when%20plotting%20station%20data&In-Reply-To=%3C0AADE852-4D26-4343-8C14-D4A89670CA21%40cola.iges.org%3E>
*Thu Jan 20 10:16:09 EST 2011*