[gradsusr] variable name error

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:57:34 EST 2015

Dear Kishore
I have two variables(slp and hgt) and I named them by 'dfile 1' and 'dfile
2' in the first map. how can I close them. Also when I try this command:  q
udft, I got this message: Warning: User Defined Functions have been
disabled in this version of GrADS
note that I have 3 user defined function in my script

Any idea?