[gradsusr] variable name error

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:08:20 EST 2015

Dear GrADS Users
I am trying to create a panel plot using "mul' function. I have two
variables in two data set which belongs to NCEP/NCAR Reanalisis. I plot the
first map in the panel without any error but while trying to plot the
others(4 maps in one screen), GrADS gives me the error that could not
recognize the name of the variable. I am attaching my script. Please take a
look on it and help me to solve the problem.
(GrADS version: 2.1.a2.oga.1 opengrads, Under ubuntu 14.04)

Best Regards

--
Abdolhalim Bayat
Ph.D Candidate of Synoptic Climatology