[gradsusr] Hello to all users

AMS EmsiWx Bytča emsiwx at pocasie-bytca.sk
Wed Dec 23 17:21:07 EST 2015

Hello,

or you can use program I have created for Windows. GFS Grib Manager....
download from : http://www.pocasie-bytca.sk/downloads/ggm.exe

You can set in program which variables to download, which levels, which
model set, which forecast run, how many forecast steps, then create one
big grib and idx and ctl, or create batch file fot windows
based on your settings.

Screenshot attached.

Marian

Dňa 23. 12. 2015 o 21:55 Masters.Steve napísal(a):