[gradsusr] GEM Precipitation issue

Joey Woodson instantweathermaps at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:18:17 EST 2015

You can use APCPsfc-APCPsfc(t-1) to get the 3-hour precipitation. Note that
you need to have downloaded the ACPCsfc GRIB file for the previous forecast
hour as well in order to do this. You also need to generate a .ctl file
that encompasses both GRIB files (personally I like to have it include all
of the relevant files).

http://www.instantweathermaps.com