[gradsusr] Graphing Binary and HDF5

Justin Hicks jhicks2014 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:33:11 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Again, I am somewhat new to GrADS and am not sure how to plot the data of
all types of files. I am comfortable with GRIB, nc, and HDF files. However,
I am lost when it comes to binary, HDF5, and GRIB2 when the metadata isn't
given. For these types of files, I am not sure how to create the control
file and access the variables and such. I know for GRIB2 files, there is a
command you can download to make them compatible, but as for the others,
any information/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Justin