[gradsusr] Surface Metar Data

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:58:55 EDT 2015

I don't know about that. I don't regularly use Thredds or any GDS.

MADIS is another story. It's NOAA, so it's pretty bureaucratic and
protected. I'd use a Google search to find how to submit an application.
You can try this site: https://madis-data.noaa.gov/. They had a major
overhaul recently, and a lot of the links are now broken, and the scripts
they gave you to get data are defunct, so I don't know how much luck you'll
have with that.

Jeff