[gradsusr] Combining two shaded variables.

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Aug 7 08:19:29 EDT 2015

Hi,
I don't quite follow what you're trying to do, since your last two sample
lines appear precisely the same.  Bottom line, for it to work:

- Display first variable, save it
- Clear, then display second variable, then save it with previous saved map
as the background and a specified transparent color
-To add a third variable, clear, then display the third variable, then save
it with the second saved map as background and specified transparent color
-And so on

If above is not addressing your problem then, to properly diagnose it, it
would help for you to send the appropriate lines of your code that you are
using.  Also, which version of GrADS are you using?
Stephen Mc