[gradsusr] cfsr data grib2 problem

نازنین nazanin.mirshokraei at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:52:04 EDT 2015

hi thanks for your reply , actually none of those , i just want to know if
there is UGRD,VGRD available in variables of cfsr data .
i could manage my task with some simple commands of "wgrib2" in fact if
this variable exist , but in my files there were no such data , i want to
know if there is something wrong with my data or what .

thank you