[gradsusr] cfsr data grib2 problem

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:16:44 EDT 2015

Hi there
Are you looking forward to visualize your data using GrADS or just want to
get the metadata of your data? If your target is getting metadata, you can
use "ncdump" or "CDO". But for visualizing purpose I think GrADS would be
enough.

Regards

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 2:32 PM, نازنین <nazanin.mirshokraei at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
> Does any body encountered with this problem ?
> I need UGRD 10 m above surface(wind speen 10 m above ground) , and i have
> cfsr data like : pgbhnl.2008*****.grb2 but when i get the variable name
> from it , it seems it doesn't contain this particular data (variable) i
> need . any help or guidance will be very appreciated .
> N.

Abdolhalim Bayat
Ph.D Candidate of Synoptic Climatology
University of Tehran (Iran)