[gradsusr] Earthquake in Nepal

Sagar P Parajuli psagar at utexas.edu
Sun Apr 26 10:01:21 EDT 2015

Dear all,
As you might already know, thousands are feared dead and many are in need
of immediate assistance after a massive earthquake shook my home country
Nepal yesterday. The situation is really chaos and people who have survived
are unable to enter their home because of a series of aftershocks that are
causing more destruction. The recovery is going to be a long way so please
consider donating by any means to help this beautiful Himalayan country
recover faster. I recommend donating through the below two organizations to
ensure prompt delivery as they have direct network on ground in Nepal:
1. Help Nepal Network: http://helpnepal.net/nepal-earthquake-2015
2. Non-resident Nepali Association: http://nrnnccusa.org/donation/

​Thank you all for your help and support in this difficult time.

Sincerely,

 *Sagar P. Parajuli*

PhD Candidate

The University of Texas at Austin